Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to my very first blog entry ever!
Hmmmm.....what to say......I keep very busy with my children and my wedding design business. I also try to make time for other crafty activities (basket weaving, scrapbooking, gardening, you name it). I have a great husband too who manages at Costco during the day and wrestles with the boys at night.
My boys are Tucker, Gunner, and Calvin....(I am getting tired just thinking of them). They are all three completely busting at the seams with energy. My little girl is Raegan. We all call her Rae-rae. She is a bundle of cuddly-gooeyness. She also has a set of lungs on her that you wouldn't believe!
Well, I've never been too good at keeping a journal but I am excited to update this and see what everyone else is doing.

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Smiling from ear to ear here!

Marie VW said...

Aww-Wight!!

Sarah said...

What a cool name for the blog. (I assume you mean, by DeLong House, the Long House?) I love it!