Saturday, April 26, 2008







It snowed so much! Here is what we did with the foot of snow we got at our house. The kids and I went and sculpted our family portrait. The likenesses are so amazing! First in the line-up is Chris, our trailblazer. Then comes me who is really trying to keep her cool on while little Rae Rae is screaming...again. Next comes Tucker who is showing off his guns, woo baby! Gunner has a terrific smile while giving bunny ears to Calvin who has found something very interesting in his nose. I had to also include a close-up of the boys. Aren't they so good looking?

Chris went to Seattle last night to visit his family and be there for his Grandma's birthday. His Grandparents just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary, too! That is so awesome. So me and the kids are looking forward to some fun times with just Momma. Any suggestions you may have please send my way!

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Hey Kar,

Thanks for spending some of your weekend with us. I enjoyed it. RaeRae is just getting so big! I think she has full control of those boys.

The snowmen are so, so cute, and they all seem to be doing what they should be doing, ha!

Snow is almost gone here! Spring snows aren't so bad are they? Just make the road muddy again!

Now, I wonder if I should figure out what to fill "WE'RE HUNGRY!" with.... hmmmm.

Constance said...

Your kids are so dad-gum cute! I loved the snow family! We've had a cooler than usual, yesterday and today. (No snow obviously!) I'm thoroughly loving it, not having to run the A/C the last couple of days!
Connie

Marie VW said...

I love the pictures! I'm glad you added the one of the actual kids for comparison too. It would have been funny to have each of them standing in front of their representations doing what their snowmen were doing. ha. Good Job Kar.