Sunday, April 20, 2008




On Saturday we celebrated Gunner's birthday. He turned 6 years old! My little man is growing so fast. sniff, sniff. We had a fun party with a lot of kids, a pinata, BBQ, cake and ice cream, etc. and we had a gorgeous day to go with it!

It was his cousin's birthday too. A.J. was born on the same day as Gunner, three hours after him. My sister was in my room during my labor, helping. I guess she had some sympathy pains like you wouldn't believe! Anyways, our midwife had a busy day that day.

5 comments:

Connie Marie said...

I had fun too.
Gunner was fun to watch blowing out his candles - over and over. Can't believe they are six already! Thanks for the fun evening. Happy Birthday Gunner, we love you.

Connie Marie said...

That's what happens when you play Show and Tell Friday's. I am waiting to see your basket! Come on girlie, get crackin'!

Marie VW said...

I'll be adding my own pictures from the party soon. It was fun! Thanks! Gunner was so cute closing his eyes when he blew out his candles.

blowing wishes.

Sarah said...

Thanks for inviting us to join in all the family fun!! It was great to see everyone...even Kim, who I first met at Ranch Camp many moons ago! My kiddos had a blast and especially enjoyed the pinata. I loved watching the creativity as the guys figured out different ways to hang it without getting whacked!

Farrah said...

The corporate party you planned sounds like a wonderful, creative idea!

HOW COOL that the two kiddies were born the same day!