Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rae Rae is 2!!

My little baby girl turned 2 years old on the 23rd. I just can't believe how fast time goes by. I thank God continually for her. She is such a joy to me and everyone else in the family. It has been so fun watching her grow and seeing the differences from the boys. For example, at her birthday she loved inspecting closely the sparkles and beautiful clothes that she got in her presents. She had to try everything on at once. That is why you can notice the change of clothes in the pictures.
You can tell that she has older brothers though. It was funny to hear her hum the tune to the Darth Vader theme song while wearing her very cute tinkerbell outfit later that night.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Rae Rae!!

Connie Marie said...

She is such a joy! I loved watching her that night, there is a difference from boys and girls and you didn't make her that way ---- our BIG BIG God did! Isn't that fun? He is such a fun God.

I put up some videos (finally!) of her dancing.

We love you Snowygirl! When it snows really hard, I always remember the sadness of Millie's aneurysm, and then quickly I am filled with joy at the happiness of Raegan being born on such a snowy day too.

Thanks for such a fun night on her birthday!

Mommyof4 said...

Aww!! Too cute! Makes me think of my Hallie. She loves dressing up like a princess. But you can tell she's got three brothers when she's out playing basketball and cars. =) So fun!!