Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tandy got married!


Awwww! Tandy, my dear friend, got married! Her wedding on was on January 8th and she married Mr. David Mann. She has always wanted a winter wedding and her favorite number is 8. It was at Settlers Bay Restaurant and her colors were red, white, and black. She wore red flipflops with her dress...awesome! It was so fun and relaxing for me to attend a wedding where I have such a long history with the family. Normally at weddings I am running from morning until late, late ...early next morning. Tandy, her family, and her bridesmaids helped with the decorating the day before. We did flowers on the dancefloor the night before. The day of the wedding was a snap. I felt like I didn't even have to coordinate anything. Loved it!
Once I get the pictures from the photographer (focus unbound) I'll post them to my weddings and events blogspot. The link is over there with my "fun blogs" links. Love ya Tandy!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Anna just looked at the picture in this post and goes, "Huh? Two ladies getting married? That's impossible..." Ahh...ignorance is bliss. At least it's still "impossible" in Alaska...

DeLong House said...

haha! I know, I always feel a little weird when I refer to my clients as my brides. lol!