Thursday, January 8, 2009

Swimming




I enrolled all of the boys in swimming class at the Wasilla Pool. Tucker and Gunner are in Swimming 1 and Calvin is in the Pre-1 class. It worked out to where they have class at the same time so that was fun. I wasn't able to get that great of pictures inside the pool but here are a couple that weren't completely blurry. We have gone to about 4 classes now and the kids are still so excited about going everytime we pack up to leave. Maybe we have some future swimming champions in our midst??? Okay, I'll try to focus on them just learning to get comfortable putting their whole head in the water for now.

2 comments:

Connie Marie said...

I hope they all do well with the lessons. Keep an eye on them, remember Kim's instructor lost track of Kimmie (4yo) and Dad had to fetch her out from under water himself!

DeLong House said...

I know, I keep thinking of that! I've even checked out the other side of the railing for obstacles just in case I have to jump the fence and run into the pool.