Sunday, January 30, 2011

Things my children said today

I wish I did a better job of writing down some of the things my children have said over the years.  I guess I'll start now.

Today on our way home from church Calvin was singing.

Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to him belong
They are weak but He is strong
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
The whino told me so.

Lunch at Camp 18 (old logging museum and restaurant). Out of the blue Tucker asks, "Can a toilet blow up"? Karla said, "Yes". Tucker paused, siged and said, "Well.... that's going to give me nightmares".

Today at Camp 18 Calvin pointed to a log carving of a sasquach and said, "Look, Big Feet"!

I love those moments.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that quote of Tucker's! I've not laughed so spontaneously and hard in a long time. And what's really fun is that I can totally HEAR him saying it! Thanks...