Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good ol' days

While looking for a picture I ran across a file named "Unknown photo's on card".  In it was about 7 photo's of a weekend trip we made to Amy and Geoff's cabin on lake Louise about 6 years ago.  It must have been a hot summer because other photo's show all 3 boys had very blond hair.  This picture, while at first just another in the series made me laugh after I examined it.  There's Tucker, making sure he's posing for the camera for that good shot, Hayden attentively listening to his fathers stories but at the same time not really buying what fallacies are being spoken, and then Gunner in the background.  He doesn't care about the camera, Geoff's stories or anything else that might be going on. He's intently focused on those marshmallows and I can almost hear his thoughts.  Dude, can you shut your pie hole so I can fill mine?  Ok, I wonder if I could sneak one without Geoff even knowing?

If I remember right I think this was the very first time Geoff had ever had a smore and Amy tried her first moose taco- with rather luke warm reviews.

No comments: