Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This summer is going by way too fast!

I know, I know!! I haven't posted anything for over a month! So here is a bit of an overview of what has been happening.

Yaya and Opa came to visit all the way from sunny FL. I wish it was a bit warmer for them while they were here, this summer has been cold! They wanted to help with wedding stuff while they were here, so I put them to work!! All their help was very appreciated. I really just loved having them around.



















Baseball. Tucker and Gunner have been playing T-ball and baseball the last several weeks and we've been having fun watching them. Calvin and Raerae love running around and playing in the dirt while the game is going. Sometimes Calvin will include himself in the stretches and huddle from afar.

Weddings, weddings, weddings......Seems all my free time these days is taken up with weddings. Invitations, decorations, flowers, you name it. I've been lucky to have Tandy Cypher and Sarah Brown as friends. Their help has been such a relief! Chris is such a great support, he's my right hand man at weddings. He has a knack for putting out fires before they even start. My sister Marie's help has also been so valuable to me. I would have been up all night with flowers if she hadn't been there to help the night before this wedding. And I love that she is always ready to take pictures for me, because that is one thing I never seem to remember to do.Here are some pic's from the last one. I've got another one tomorrow. I'll post pictures afterwards.

Chris goes on vacation starting on Friday, which we are all so excited about! Camping, fishing, lazy days together are going to be so great!

5 comments:

Marie VW said...

So your list of helpers are yaya, opa, sarah, and tandy.....

anyone else?

DeLong House said...

oh. my. word. I was obviously in a hurry when I wrote this. Forgive me marie....forgive me. you saved me from a night of no sleep.

Anonymous said...

I get so jealous when Tandy and Sarah tell me that they have been helping you with wedding stuff...fun! Not that I could do that anyway, I don't even live there. Do you have a site for your wedding business? I want to see more pix.

DeLong House said...

Hi Tosha!!
I am working on doing some major updating to my website but you can see some old weddings on www.karladelongweddings.com
How is New Zealand??
Whenever you return you have to let me know because I'll totally be calling you for help on wedding day!
Karla

Connie Marie said...

Hey - have you ever heard that one should take the time to smell the roses? ha

Beautiful wedding shots.

We all know about the great help Marie is... it's just so commonplace that it's just... common, and easily taken for granted, like the beauty of the mountains in Alaska. We look, sigh and enjoy... but rarely say... "OH!such beautiful mountains!" Marie... you are like a beautiful scene... such a blessing!