Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Taurus

When I sold my Taurus I had a spare set of tires for it, but I could only find 3 when I handed over the keys. I found the other tire and went to deliver it today and happened to ask how the Taurus was running. He said he put a new windshield in it for $250.00 and had the radiator flushed for $75.00. He said it fixed the heater and now everything's perfect. PERFECT you hear that. He said he's just 50 miles away from 300,000 miles. Good for him. Good for Bob buying my car of 8 years and fixing the heater for $75.00 and pushing it to 300,000. Good for good ol' BOB. Congratulations to him!...... I SOOOOOO happy for BOB and his NEW CAR. I'm so happy that I can't stop crying, I'm so happy I'm laughing through my tears.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HA! But aren't you glad he didn't tell you that the engine had finally blown? Wouldn't you feel like a horrible neighbor then?

DeLong House said...

Would it be bad if I said no? Welcome back- Let's catch up with dinner-our house- but you two pick the day.