Thursday, March 19, 2009

Big Brothers Bushy Buckets Inc.

As a homeschool project the boys are running their own first business. We picked up 50 bareroot roses from Costco, soil, and buckets for planting. The kids are soaking, planting, and watering them now. The plan is to start them now so that they are nice, healthy, and beautiful looking by the time Mother's Day gets here. A few days before Mothers Day we are going to set up shop in a high traffic area and sell them. So far it has been a good experience, we have started a pre-order sheet for friends and family who would like to reserve one or two and the response has been great! I've been reading the emails that have been coming in to the boys for roses and they have been getting really excited.

My Aunt asked if they take credit card and Gunner said "Sure! That way I'll have two credit cards!" - he has a NRA membership "credit" card. Haha!



2 comments:

Marie VW said...

I should have told Gunner that I will pay with my "credit cards". ha.

Mommyof4 said...

What a neat idea!!