Sunday, December 30, 2012

Today

Today I learned that life is too short to let life get in the way.  From now on I will work less and play more. I will smile more and let by gones be by gones. I'll  keep in touch as often as I should and I won't MAKE time for friends I'll TAKE time for friends. When I was 20 I looked ahead of things to come- now at 40 I look behind at things that are gone. I don't like it- not one bit. I love life I wish I could hit the pause button but there isn't one. I have a top 10 most influential people in my life... sounds weird I know- I honestly hope there's been so much time between this post an the last no one even checks this page. But 2 of those 10 have passed away this year and I absolutely hate it. This talk of heaven and a better place with no pain, sickness or sadness I understand- in my head; my heart....maybe not so much.

9 comments:

5kidswdisabilities.com said...

Wonderful words of wisdom for the new year!

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Anonymous said...

制服訂做
瘦身
瘦身餐
減肥藥
減肥方法
快速減肥
減肥門診
健康減重
軸承
日月潭民宿
廢五金回收
植牙
人工植牙
微創植牙
植體
牙根
收驚
關帝廟
中翻英翻譯
英文校稿
論文翻譯
雷射雕刻
高雄住宿
高雄民宿
六合夜市
大陸新娘
大陸新娘
網路開店
高雄飛梭雷射
高雄隆乳
高雄自體脂肪
塑膠袋
背心袋
助聽器
招桃花
月下老人
招財方法
四面佛
開運
補財庫
台中住宿
逢甲住宿
阿里山高山茶
風力發電機
太陽能系統
LED路燈
充電控制器
喜餅禮盒
喜餅推薦
結婚喜餅
彌月禮盒
彌月蛋糕
銑刀
物料架
層架
手推車
大陸新娘

Asif Ali Zaman said...

<----------I like it your blog.awesome blog how it is orgnize i totally impressed
thanks for sharing this


macbook pro, sell macbook pro, cash for apple macbooks
http://sellyourmacbookpro.com
online business coach, online business
advisor, online business, business coach, business advisor

http://carolminarcik.com/
octors in qatar,qatar doctors,dentists in qatar,clinics in qatar,hospitals in qatar



http://qatardoctors.qa/

Chiriku said...

Amen!

horoscopo said...

my blog

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com

rsgoldfast said...

Honestly, I wasn't expecting Facebook (or this soon)." It is Carmack's first comment on the deal since it was announced Tuesday. "I wasn't personally involved in any of the negotiations — I spent an afternoon talking technology with [Facebook CEO] Mark Zuckerberg, and the next week I find out that he bought Oculus.

Cheap RS 2007 Gold

Runescape 2007 Gold

esta web said...

http://tarotdehoy.blogdiario.com/