Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The will power of Gunner

Tonight Karla said Gunner was getting really strong and is hard to take down. I promply started to wrestle him to the ground and tickling him as hard and fast as I could. Tucker came to his rescue by jumping on my back and tried to pull my hands back. I was able to ignore the presents of this light weight on my back while I tried to break Gunner.

"Who's stronger"? I'd ask.
"I am I am",Gunner would say almost wetting his pants. He never broke.
I grabbed Tucker from my back and started tickling him at the same time and asked the same question. Before I could even get the question out Tucker was yelling, "You are YOU ARE"!!!! as fast and loudly as he could.

I find it so funny that those two boys are so predictably different.

3 comments:

Marie said...

aww! Such great guys!

woshini ye said...

For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines

yipeng said...

For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines