Friday, December 17, 2010

Little People Big World

Last Sunday Karla and I took all the kids Christmas shopping.  We saw the Dad of Little People Big World and his son to the right. Cruising around on his electric chair.


Funny because that's exactly how we felt.  We were in an ocean of shoppers, stores were crowded and I thought more than once.... I wish I was back in Alaska. Here's the Apple Store- look at the font it's literally solid people.  There were multiple stores that had that and...


by the end of the day Karla was a






well I wasn't feeling the Christmas joy either.  
As we pulled into our driveway Karla teased the kids and said, "Shoot I was so focused on making sure every one's list was complete I forgot to buy the kids presents! Oh well, they are getting enough already".
Tucker said in a very correcting manner, "Mom, It's Christmas. We are celebrating GOOODDDD'S BIRTHDAY; you need to give as much as you can"!  :)

Nothing like a little shopping to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

amogh kashaliakr said...

wow good profile picture
please visit
amoghinfo.blogspot.com