Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello???

Does anyone even look at this anymore? Just like video killed the radio star; Facebook killed the Blogspot.  Karla is now a Facebooker and I going to try to keep up on our blog- well once in a while.  Today's will be short, but something I thought I'd like to have a written record of.

Today Tucker was telling Bianca (his cousin) that he could draw really well.  He said, "I'm really good at drawing people like Costco managers and Firemen".  .

Later that day Karla pulled up to a stop sign and Gunner said, "Look Tucker that sign has your name on it but without the er". Tucker said, " That doesn't say Tuck it says f*@#".  Nice to know at 10 he still doesn't know what this word is.

When we named him Tucker we knew this would happen, but it's still funny every time it happens.

2 comments:

Gullett Circus said...

Hey I still read it =) I know I blog few and far between myself but it's fun for family and friends far away to see how life is going every once in a while.

Rachel said...

YAY- go Kris!!! I can't wait to see what you all have been up to! Amanda and I were just talking about how we'll miss doing the wreath party with you all, this year. Happy Thanksgiving!