Friday, November 14, 2008

My Wife Needs Help
















I have a lovely wife........but she needs help. If anyone knows of a program called CA (Crafters Anonymous) could you send the info. to me. Look at her wreath party invitations. Each brown pine from the pine cones were cut off and individually trimmed to shape and glued down. Then she picked sunflower seeds out of our bird seed and individually glued them in place. After that she laid a layer other, much smaller, seeds inside the wreath and finished it off with a bow made of grass. As if taking care of 4 kids (5 with me), homeschooling, and running her business wasn't enough she does this. She needs help- Please pray for her. :)






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Amazing, Karla. I've studied my invitation several times already. Such tedious work, and the result is so pretty!! How many of those did you make, anyway???? Consider this my RSVP!

Connie Marie said...

lol!!!!

Rachel said...

Thanks for all the work in those beautiful invitations- I sooo wish I could have been there, next year!!!